• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they are the same.
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Is there a deadline for orders? I am going to put an advertisement up on the 200 site for it tonight and the magazine will be out 1st/2nd week of January. Perhaps if we get quite a few orders between both clubs then we can try to re-negotiate the discount back up?
      Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

How about if we say end January to give your lot plenty of time to reply?
        A closed mouth gathers no foot

Maestro Vanden Plas
        Maestro Camper Van
        Maestro 1.3L
        Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

Sounds fine to me. I'll get advertising then

Comment

I have some orders and payment from 200/400 peeps will email the details to you.
            Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

What would be the postage & packing cost for 2 complete sets?

Thanks

Comment

And when and how should we pay?

Comment

I'll see if I can fish out one of my previous sets to get an idea of weight and P&P. When I get the details from Lindsey of her order, I'll let you know price and payment details.

Maestro Vanden Plas
                  Maestro Camper Van
                  Maestro 1.3L
                  Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
                    I'll see if I can fish out one of my previous sets to get an idea of weight and P&P. When I get the details from Lindsey of her order, I'll let you know price and payment details.
                    Bit confused on why you need to wait for me before you can give everyone a price and payment details or have I missed something?

I have emailed you the orders we had from the 200/400. If the deadline has been extended I will re-extend the offer to our members.

We have some Maestro sets not yet fitted if you can't find yours which can be weighed for the postal costs?

Many thanks

Lindsey.

Comment

Not so much that I need to wait for you, more so as I can give all the information in one go when we're ready to make the order. I might take you up on the weighing offer as I think mine are probably hidden behind a wall of boxes in the garage.

Maestro Vanden Plas
                      Maestro Camper Van
                      Maestro 1.3L
                      Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

power flex are way over priced! Deflex are a shed lot cheaper and it is these guys we should be doing discounts with not power flex!
                        Deflex uses the same poly stuff-i have them on my GTE with no probs
                        0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

Comment

A slight flaw to that plan. Deflex don't make any bushes for our cars!

Comment

Too late to order?

Originally posted by Maria
                            Maestro prices as follows:

PFF63-301 x 2 = £23.72 + vat
                            PFF63-302 x 2 = £18.12 + vat
                            PFF63-305-20 x 2 = £13.92 + vat
                            PFR63-310 x 2 = £23.72 + vat
                            Total inc vat = £93.39 plus carriage

Obviously you don't need to order a full set.

I'm attaching diagrams and pre-discount prices for Maestro and old shape 200/400
                            Maria, could you please confirm if I am too late to order a complete set, and is £93.39 the set final price for a full Maestro kit?

Since I won't be 'home' to receive the latest Monstro, until late Spring, could I ask if you could keep us posted on availability etc via this thread - I realise I am very late in the running here!

Many thanks, Darren
                            Last edited by Dazzman; 10th February 2008, 12:28.
                            Happy Motoring

Comment

When are funds required?

And who do we send them to?

And is this only open to "Club Members" or are "Forum Members" included.?

Mal.

Comment

Did you get the emails I sent Maria?

Comment

Working...
                                X