No announcement yet.

Powerflex PolyBush Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a time frame for delivery Maria?.

Just want to make sure some ones in to accept .

Mal.

Comment

As per Mals post ^
      Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Well we have a new month.

Any news?

Mal.

Comment

As per Mals post ^
          Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been literally glued to my work computer every waking moment for weeks (haven't even had a chance to log into here since 2nd May, let alone post anything, for example) and haven't had a chance to do anything else. I'm now waiting for a price and payment details from Powerflex.
            A closed mouth gathers no foot

Maestro Vanden Plas
            Maestro Camper Van
            Maestro 1.3L
            Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

Any News Maria?

Mal.

Comment

Maria must have an imminant update for you all... I'm working abroad until the weekend, then hopefully there will be a cheque on my doormat to add my sig too and send to Powerflex.

Comment

You STILL haven't sent the order to Powerflex!?!?!

Come on that is absolutely ridiculous.

It is now 4 MONTHS since the offer closed.

The order that we put in for the 200/400 club was for bushes for an MOT failure! It is now 4 months on.

I had to send the bloke our set purchased last time to avoid embarrassment to the 200/400 club. For my MOT I had to purchase another standard set to replace the ones I'd sent on as a gesture of good will.

Shocking is the only word I can use that is polite.
                  www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                  www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                  www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

I appreciate your outrage, Dan. I can only offer my apologies for any inconvienience caused. I'm not fully up to speed with the cause of the delays, but we are now acting quickly to get the order finalised. Please bare with us, I'll update you with the progress ASAP.

Dave

Comment

I can appreciate your position Dave,

But I have to agree with Dan on this.

The set I ordered was to be fitted to my turbo prior to its MOT, and was to be part of its re-commisioning work for said test.

That is now on hold, as the arrival of our first 'little-un' is imminent, and I now wont be able to work on the car for some time.

I realise that mine was the last cheque to arrive on Maria's door mat, but it's taking far too long.

Mal.
                      Last edited by MG MAL; 27th May 2008, 21:32.

Comment

Thanks for your understanding. I too agree with both of you and will be the first too admit this is taking too long - but live and learn, lets get this sorted (we're on it) and put it down to experience.

Dave

Comment

Just one added update from me: Powerflex have the order ready and waiting to despatch as soon as the cheque arrives with them.

Maestro Vanden Plas
                          Maestro Camper Van
                          Maestro 1.3L
                          Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

I sort of follow this thread with absolute and utter amazement!
                            Not because of the time lag, but back in Feb I posted on here that Larkspeed were selling at £105 post free the complete set and had twenty sets to sell and not one set had gone.

I said then that if the Club approached Larkspeed (I have dealt with them with lowered springs and they did a great deal on about 10 sets of springs) and the club said you wanted the lot you'd get a good discount even on those!
                            Larkspeed currently has 10 sets on ebay now reduced at £100.50p for 'complete' set post free. As I said at the time Larkspeed would NOT be buying them in that quantity unless Powerflex are selling them off cheap or discontinuing them.

You're paying Powerflex FAR TOO MUCH!

AND having to wait this long. Unbelievable!

You (imo) should cancel your order to Powerflex, approach Larkspeed (I dealt with Rob Watkins sales manager, direct line 0113 284 0184 - and, no, I have no connection with Larkspeed at all) and make an offer for the 10 sets - bet you might get a surprise!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POWERFLEX-SUSP...2em118Q2el1247
                            Last edited by oseerees; 4th June 2008, 10:21.

Comment

If you remember I also dealt with Rob, as I collected a no.of spring sets for some of those who took advantage of the deal you set up with him.

When Im a little more flush I think I will have a word with rob.

Mal.

Comment

Bushes arrived here today. I'll get them in the post tomorrow.

Maestro Vanden Plas
                                Maestro Camper Van
                                Maestro 1.3L
                                Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

Working...
                                X