Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi, just a quick hello, just rejoined after a 4ish year absence. Have had in the family 4 maestro and 2 montego. Now got to get our mg maestro back on the road. After a 3 year sleep in the garage. She not starting at the moment. But we hope to have at Longbridge next year. The car is a 2.0 efi on a 89 f plate. Which me and my brother own between us. Had the mg 9 years now. And won't her back on the road, mg,s in original condition not resprayed or mucked about with
    and solid. With manuals and original service book, plus thanks to previous owner lots more history.

Be good to see you & the car at Longbridge.

Comment

Good to have you on board again and another Maestro will be saved.

If you get a chance, why not add yourself to our Maestros and Montegos Map of the World. Link to the map and instructions on how to add yourself are in my signature below.
      Membership Secretary
      Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
      2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
      1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Thanks , for your replys should have the car running soon both main and fuel pump relay not working. So on the look out for some. This was the reason why the car was put away. But not forgotten. Just whish we could have saved the very early HLS maestro . Maestro we had but we lost storage.

Comment

Working...
        X