Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi I live near Stockport and have had classic cars on and off. I recently sold my 3.0l V6 Mk1 MR2 so am suffering withdrawal symptoms. I am now looking for a Maestro, if possible a 2.0 EFI.
    I would be grateful for any advice or guidance. Avoid rust I hear you all shout! OK will try! What are other main issues to look at and what are prices like at present?
    I have been on other forums and know what a mine of information, enthusiasm and encouragement they can be so looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Jonny

Welcome Jonny and good luck with your search

I am still looking as well, there are some nice ones out there

Comment

This car was at the AGM on Sunday. I had a look over it, Overall generally solid looking but you would want to attend to a few small areas and some previous repairs where the finishing isn't the best. A very genuine owner who uses the car all year round so no mechanical worries.

The owner said this is the better of two that he has, the only reason he is keeping the other one is because he has owned it from new.

Worth a phone call

Nick

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/mg/maestro/208138

Comment

Hello, I am having same car in white color and i want to sell it and also please visit Second Hand Louis Vuitton.
        Washed And Found offers a designer collection of second hand Louis Vuitton dresses, handbags, shoes, bracelets & lots more. Free worldwide shipments and Pickups!

Comment

I'm not going to open that link! Post some photos first...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobby View Post
            I'm not going to open that link! Post some photos first...
            Already reported as spam

Comment

User is apparently based in the Middle East, so has been suspended until proof of legitimacy has been received.
              Membership Secretary
              Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
              2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
              1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Rik and Nick. What is the spares situation like now? Service items etc etc?

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyB View Post
                  Thanks for the welcome Rik and Nick. What is the spares situation like now? Service items etc etc?
                  Service items are very plentiful

1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                  1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                  1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                  2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                  2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Thanks Jeff.
                    I had a look at the price guide on this site and wondered if it was up to date. Are sellers being wildly optimistic or should the figures in the price guide be x2 now?
                    Last edited by JonnyB; 5th December 2016, 15:25.

Comment

Working...
                    X