Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post

Are your sunvisors the full plastic or with fabric inserts?
    They are the full plastic white/cream ones. I cannot seem to find one anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by maestro dave View Post

Sorry no visor .
      Oh it was worth asking (I live in hope)

Comment

Originally posted by VampireEchidna View Post

They are the full plastic white/cream ones. I cannot seem to find one anywhere
        Had a look and haven't got one, only have fabric and they're not for sale yet
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post

Had a look and haven't got one, only have fabric and they're not for sale yet
          No problem, thank you for taking the time to check

Comment

Oh it was worth asking (I live in hope)
            Check out e bay there was someone breaking a white very rusty maestro recently not sure how good the inside was , but worth an ask .

Comment

Originally posted by maestro dave View Post

Check out e bay there was someone breaking a white very rusty maestro recently not sure how good the inside was , but worth an ask .
              Thank you. I did call that breakers yard about a set of rear number plate lamp holders a few weeks back. At that point I asked about the sun visor and they said car was not in the best condition both the lamps and sun visor was broken and wasn't willing to sale the parts. Luckily for me a sourced a brand new old stock lamp holder on eBay, so both rear number plate lamps are working.

Comment

We broke a G reg efi Maestro same as our back in 2006ish might have some door seals ,will have a look .
                Good looking Maestro by the way ,one of the last Rover made cars. Does it have the
                latter montego style of interior.

Comment

Oh wow, three Montego's
                  No doubt that 1.6 Montego is going to be rare now. What kind of condition is it in? Does you estates have the 7 seats?
                  you can see mine here

https://maestro.org.uk/forums/forum/...lo-from-france

Comment

Originally posted by efi 2.0 View Post
                    We broke a G reg efi Maestro same as our back in 2006ish might have some door seals ,will have a look .
                    Good looking Maestro by the way ,one of the last Rover made cars. Does it have the
                    latter montego style of interior.
                    Oh wonderful, that's most kind of you if you do have a door seal. Most apricated. Thank you, it's really clean example and it does have later Montego style dashboard. I call it the Rover dashboard, as it was more in keeping with the Rovers of the same age range. The orange dashboard and switches under the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by VWPowered View Post
                      It's in lovely condition, very clean example. I've always liked those early door cards. very 80's style. They never put those on the Maestro. Cannot recall if you said you use any of your Montego's as your daily drive?

Comment

Yes my saloon is my daily driver
                        Last edited by VWPowered; 22nd March 2021, 06:59.

Comment

For anyone that might be interested, I had a youtuber do a review on my Maestro. Not sure if I can place YouTube link in here, if I cannot, Look up Project Nigel on YouTube.

Project Nigel - Austin/Rover Maestro test drive and review.

Last edited by VampireEchidna; 20th April 2021, 14:09.

Comment

For anyone that might be interested, I had a youtuber do a review on my Maestro. Not sure if I can place YouTube link in here, if I cannot, Look up Project Nigel on YouTube.

Project Nigel - Austin/Rover Maestro test drive and review.
                            Yes you can link it
                            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Working...
                            X