Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro arches and full sills

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maestro arches and full sills

    I'm following up a lead at the moment for maestro arches.
    These are the metal bumper type so anyone interested?
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

  • #2
    Yes defo as impossible to find

    Have even thought about mapping one out at work and making one up out of zintec sheet so would give a bit more protection in the future

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes I possibly am (need at least one on the van).
      www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
      www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
      www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

      Comment


      • #4
        arches

        Is there no chance of any for plastic bumper variety jeff?
        Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

        Comment


        • #5
          re wheel arches

          it would be nice if the club had a supply of wheel arches and other panels.
          but realise the expense of geting them done on a small run.
          but it mite just keep more cars on the road as maestros and montegos are becomeing a rare sight on the roads

          Comment


          • #6
            I set up the re manufacture for panels for the Marina club about 8 years ago. It's not as pricy as you may think. If anyone from your club is interested, PM me and I will pass on some information.

            Ben

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beniboyz View Post
              I set up the re manufacture for panels for the Marina club about 8 years ago. It's not as pricy as you may think. If anyone from your club is interested, PM me and I will pass on some information.

              Ben
              PM'ed
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

              Comment


              • #8
                5 sets of arches for the metal bumper found and maybe more sills, still following leads for the plastic type.

                Also found out that the tooling for Montego panels is in one country and tooling for Maestro panels is in another when Hadrian went bust
                Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 10th April 2014, 16:18.
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                  5 sets of arches for the metal bumper found and maybe more sills, still following leads for the plastic type.

                  Also found out that the tooling for Montego panels is in one country and tooling for Maestro panels is in another when Hadrian went bust
                  I have 5 pairs of arches for the metal bumper type being delivered in 2 weeks to my house so if any wants please get in touch. They will be £35 each
                  I've also found some more Maestro sills that are also being delivered at the same time.
                  Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 12th April 2014, 03:19.
                  1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                  1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                  1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                  2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                  2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi mate im interested in a pair of archs
                    Is it easy enough to modify for plastic bumper?????
                    Andy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sportingfiat View Post
                      Hi mate im interested in a pair of archs
                      Is it easy enough to modify for plastic bumper?????
                      Andy
                      This can be done but possibly not the other way around because the big plastic bumper replaces part of the bodywork that is part of the arch panel on base models.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wish these had been around a few weeks ago! Would have saved a lot of fabrication work when doing the arches on my Base as I couldn't find a drivers side rear arch anywhere. I bought a passenger arch for £20 delivered from a supplier who had several though.
                        1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Possibly useful info.
                          http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/sho...maestro+arches

                          Some of the links I posted to the people who bought Hadrian now seem to be 'trade only'.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Put me down 1 pair please Jeff.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Oli View Post
                              Put me down 1 pair please Jeff.
                              Hi oli, yeah no worries.
                              2 sets have now been sold and one set of sills.
                              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X