Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro arches and full sills

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by cleandave2 View Post
    hi there ive just bought a mg maestro and after two rear arches would the ones your selling fix if so could i have a set please
    I think the above post to yours answers the question.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by cleandave2 View Post
      hi there ive just bought a mg maestro and after two rear arches would the ones your selling fix if so could i have a set please
      All arches have been sold but I do still have full sills available
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment

      Working...
      X