Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro arches and full sills

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    How much you looking for cills jeff??
    Thinking while I'm. Underneath choping arches I may as well do the cills and be done with it

    Have you got the arch panels yet???

    Thanks
    Andy

    Comment


    • #17
      A few years ago when Hadrian ran out I asked them to produce some more and received a firm 'no'. So I contacted another company who agreed to produce them at about £60 an arch. They were going to copy a Hadrian panel (which they weren't very impressed with).

      Before they made them they contacted Hadrian to check Hadrian weren't going to making any more and magically, after telling me there was zero chance of them making any more, they told this other company they were going to produce another batch - which they did.

      Has anyone contacted them again with a similar proposal?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
        I have 5 pairs of arches for the metal bumper type being delivered in 2 weeks to my house so if any wants please get in touch. They will be £35 each
        I've also found some more Maestro sills that are also being delivered at the same time.
        I have now had delivered 5 pairs of Maestro rear arches for the metal rear bumper and 10 pairs of Maestro full sills
        One pair of sills have already been sold and picked up
        There are the last panels I will be trying to find so as always first come first served.
        Sills are £45 each side
        Arches are £35 each side
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

        Comment


        • #19
          After opening the box and rechecking with Dan, these arches are for the PLASTIC bumper type.
          I had sold a pair so now have only 4 pairs left.
          All those who emailed me about the metal bumpers type I'm sorry for the wrong info.
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
            After opening the box and rechecking with Dan, these arches are for the PLASTIC bumper type.
            I had sold a pair so now have only 4 pairs left.
            All those who emailed me about the metal bumpers type I'm sorry for the wrong info.
            Second pair now sold to Russ, third pair to John, forth pair save for Andy only one pair left
            Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 5th May 2014, 18:52.
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #21
              Hi Jeff, As they're for the plastic bumper. I'll have a pair. Thanks.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kobe View Post
                Hi Jeff, As they're for the plastic bumper. I'll have a pair. Thanks.
                You saw them saturday lol I will save you a pair John
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                  Second pair now sold to Russ, third pair to John, forth pair save for Andy only one pair left
                  All now sold
                  I still have 8 pairs of full maestro arches left
                  1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                  1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                  1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                  2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                  2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    They're sills Jeff

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      He must have been on the sauce again

                      Either that or the heavy lifting earlier has gone to his head
                      www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                      www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                      www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by E_T_V View Post
                        He must have been on the sauce again

                        Either that or the heavy lifting earlier has gone to his head
                        Ooooppps
                        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by kobe View Post
                          They're sills Jeff
                          Double oopppps you are right they're sills
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            plastic arches

                            Jeff ill have the last pair ,if you don't mind jeff.
                            Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by normanmg2000 View Post
                              Jeff ill have the last pair ,if you don't mind jeff.
                              Arches are all sold Norman sorry
                              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                hi there ive just bought a mg maestro and after two rear arches would the ones your selling fix if so could i have a set please

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X