Hi,
I have sent away for two blank genuine Rover keys and can't seem to find anyone willing to cut them for me. I only have the one key currently hence buying these as spares, therefore I am desparate to find out where I can get them cut - any ideas guys?????
Cheers,
Stevie
I have sent away for two blank genuine Rover keys and can't seem to find anyone willing to cut them for me. I only have the one key currently hence buying these as spares, therefore I am desparate to find out where I can get them cut - any ideas guys?????
Cheers,
Stevie


I think things have gone up a bit since then , lol
The chap was very helpful and said if it didn't work the petrol cap or door lock bring it back and he'd have another go. It didn't need adjustment, it was spot on first time
Comment