Rear Wheel Arch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Wheel Arch

Hi All, I need a drivers side rear wheel arch. Can somebody advise me if you can buy such a thing?
    Thanks,
    Wayne

Hi, it's common to cut up a front opposing wing for the rear. So in your case the passenger side front for the drivers rear. You'll need a metal bumper wing for the whole arch.
    ​​​​​​You'll find more info if you use the search I'm sure.

​​​​​​A+

Comment

I have searched but i am unable to see anywhere that sells the wing that I need. Do you have any ideas.

Comment

are these any use Ebay item No's?

1993 Rover Montego estate 2.0 LXi

1987 Austin Montego 1.6L Auto + pas
        1990 Rover Montego estate 1.6LX Auto
        1993 Rover Montego 2.0 SLXi Auto

Comment

I don't believe anyone makes then new.

They do come up on eBay, Facebook marketplace, Gumtree, etc. I picked up a nos wing at a show a few weeks ago. Occasionally you get the actual repair panels come up but wings are easier to find.

I'm not part of the club Facebook group but there may be different people there that could help your search.

Good luck on your search.

Comment

Hi I have a NOS nearside front wing in perfect condition for £50 , but you will have to sort a courier if this helps

Comment

Hi I've got a full off-side rear quarter including petrol filler. It's a genuine rover part. Reckon it's probably worth £400 now, so highly unlikely that it's worth you paying that to do you arch project.

Comment

Working...
              X