Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O-series PAS pump bracket

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O-series PAS pump bracket

    Has anyone got a PAS pump bracket lying about?

    I presume the pumps are common across petrol models?

    Thanks

    George

  • #2
    Originally posted by grogee View Post
    Has anyone got a PAS pump bracket lying about?

    I presume the pumps are common across petrol models?

    Thanks

    George
    I might have one. Will have a look see in the morning. I'm guessing you mean the bracket that fixes to the pump and not the cylinder head?
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      Nope can't find it so must have sold it before
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #4
        One here though https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/197782960...Bk9SR5TNu76LaA
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Jeff

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by grogee View Post
            Thanks Jeff
            Ive found in in my shed while starting to clear it out if you still need
            Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 12th September 2026, 11:17.
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post

              Ive found in in my shed while starting to clear it out if you still need
              That would be great, let me know price posted. Thanks Jeff

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by grogee View Post

                That would be great, let me know price posted. Thanks Jeff
                Dunno £20 plus post ok?
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment


                • #9
                  As you've logged on and must have seen this, I'm guessing you don't want it now, if not I will sell it on?
                  Can you let me know please one way or the other. Thanks
                  Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 16th September 2026, 12:19.
                  1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                  1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                  1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                  2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                  2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not now wanted so if anyone else would like it, get in touch
                    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X