Pete Cooper MG maestro turbo Front grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Cooper MG maestro turbo Front grill

Hi all, while chatting to Pete at the nec in March, he told me he had a rover part number for his front grill with the sporty looking mesh inserts. can anyone let me have this part number if Pete don't read this for a few days.
    thanks in advance.

It's probably a Screwfix item number rather than a rover part number

Comment

Screwfix? Like as in the DIY place? He assured me it is a rover item! So I highly doubt its a DIY job.
      do you know the part number?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bump View Post
        Hi all, while chatting to Pete at the nec in March, he told me he had a rover part number for his front grill with the sporty looking mesh inserts. can anyone let me have this part number if Pete don't read this for a few days.
        thanks in advance.
        Might be worth sending him a message 'Sussex Pete' is his user name on here.

Comment

I'll update with the part number from the packing, once I get home next weekend. And, no, it's not a Screwfix code....
          Membership Secretary
          Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
          2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
          1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Hi Pete, spot on.

Comment

Have to admit I've been misled. Found the plastic wrap that the grille was supplied in, but the part number on the label (JRC 8110) turns out to be a plenum moulding for a Montego. So I am none the wiser as to how and where it came into existence and whether it is a DIY or professional job. At least I can now throw the empty plastic wrap away!
              Membership Secretary
              Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
              2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
              1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Working...
              X