Good to hear.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Free to Good Home - 1989 Montego 1.6L - Gillingham, Kent
Collapse
X
-
Good news. Worth continuing to soak it to ensure the rings are completely free.Current Fleet.
1981 Metro 'S'
1985 Metro MG Turbo
1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'
1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'
1995 Land Rover 110
2004 Rover Streetwise Td
Comment
-
-
Looks good that does, like thatOriginally posted by hairyone View Postupdate hopefully a couple of pictures of how it looks now1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Wonderful stuff, like happy endingsOriginally posted by hairyone View PostHappy days it has just flew through the mot,just wait till November now then I can tax it and use it then see if long term storage throws up any surprises.
1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment


Comment