Maestro Turbo #384

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jeff, agree. this transaction has got totally out of control
    There was no need for the comments, or pics, by Maestro384. Well out of order, and not in keeping with the Club.All i wanted to do was sell a car that some members might be interested in.
    I have recently spent a kings ransom on getting this car back together. The guy who does my body repairs is a personal friend and been sorting my cars for 20 years, so i have complete faith in his diagnosis.
    Would not have spent the amount of money i have recently, on the car, just for the fun of it. I saw the state of the previuos repairs.
    I really dont want to get into Facebook type slagging off, so have decided to keep the car, and all i can say is that some potential buyer has missed an absolute bargain. NEVER gonna appear for sale again, couldnt stand the insults from Maestro384 again..
    This car will now win many prizes this coming year, Covid allowing. :-)

Comment

Mmm don't understand why you won't sell it now due to various posts, put it on car and classic then you can put pictures up etc as never seen one yet. Keith is a mate of mine who got a dictionary you can swallow for Xmas and is exercising it's power with bigger words than I would use lol.
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Thanks Jeff.
        Was never in a great hurry to sell the MG but thought i would put in onto the Club Site first, just to see what sort of interest it attracted, as members are, afterall, enthusiasts. Was hoping to give our members the opportunity to buy what is now, a pristine car, especially after what i have spent on it in the last 6 months. I will never get back what i have spent on the car, even at the price asked, but if someone did by this car (would have been open to reasonable offers) they would have not had to touch body or mechanics for at least the next 5 years or so.. I have no wish to offend your mate Keith or Maestro384, but i know what i saw at my mates body/mechanical restoration, and i feel their comments were totaly unjustified, after all, i have had the car 3 years, and a lot can happen in 3 years.
        It is due to your mate Keith, and Maestro384,s comments that i decided to withdraw the car. I really dont now want to advertise it elsewhere as dont want a load of time wasters on my case.
        As Keith slagged me off for going on, then, sorry Keith, your reply was not a one line answer.
        As you may know, i am not in the best of health, so will continue to use the car for as long as possible, and ultimately, the car will go to my nephew, who has vowed never to sell it.
        So, Maestro Turbo #384 w2ill never be up for sale again. Sorry folks, an opportunity missed

Comment

Maybe an opportunity missed but it's your car so if you don't want to sell it now that's up to you. Enjoy the shows and driving it.
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Thanks again Jeff, that's all I seem to be saying. You have given great advice and help over my 3 years of ownership and really appreciate this. Will continue to use and enjoy the car for as long as possible.
            again, no disrespect to Maestro384, but ,just from a personal interest, but would love to know the 505 number of his latest acquisition and see some pics. Would really like to know it's history..
            But, none the less, when I advertised the car, didn't realise what nastiness it was gonna unleash.
            that was not my intention.
            sorry Keith for going on again,

Comment

Working...
            X