Originally posted by Ed
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Car for sale!!
Collapse
X
-
Well I think they were looking for £200, but any good offers would be considered. Wouldn't want anyone driving a long way to see it and wasting thier time, so if you want anymore pictures just let me know. I'll try and give as much info as poss. Like I said they want it to go to a good home, rather than just being scrapped.
Comment
-
Thats not helping eds addictionOriginally posted by matthewsempleI have some Cashmere Gold paint you can have to spray that arch.
1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Oh no, its only 6miles from me (i'm in Hoddesdon), but its not on the list of "must haves" that my wife keeps hold of when I say I want to buy a Montego.... looks nice though!Neil
90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
01 MG ZS 180
97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
16' BMW 330d M Sport
14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi
Comment
-
I haven't heard anything from Mr Astranova so I assume the sale is off. I was waiting from some more pictures before I made up my mind. It certainly does look like a car worth saving.Originally posted by wee goldaweel ed what have you decided to do with the monty then.1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2
MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST
Comment



Comment