Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car for sale!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Ed
    Looks pretty solid. How much are you looking for?
    Go on Ed you know you wanna
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Jeff Turbo
      Go on Ed you know you wanna
      You lot are supposed to be discouraging me! :laugh:

      Where on earth am I gonna put another one?
      1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

      MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ed

        Where on earth am I gonna put another one?
        on your missus , aunts , daughters , sons driveway ..

        Comment


        • #19
          Well I think they were looking for £200, but any good offers would be considered. Wouldn't want anyone driving a long way to see it and wasting thier time, so if you want anymore pictures just let me know. I'll try and give as much info as poss. Like I said they want it to go to a good home, rather than just being scrapped.

          Comment


          • #20
            Ed's new car

            Originally posted by Ed
            You lot are supposed to be discouraging me!
            I have some Cashmere Gold paint you can have to spray that arch.

            Comment


            • #21
              Astranova, you have PM.

              Matthew, thanks, I'll let you know.
              1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

              MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

              Comment


              • #22
                The men in white coats will be along shortly...
                Steve Worsley

                R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by MaestroSpecial
                  The men in white coats will be along shortly...
                  Again! :laugh:
                  1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                  MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by matthewsemple
                    I have some Cashmere Gold paint you can have to spray that arch.
                    Thats not helping eds addiction
                    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jeff Turbo
                      Thats not helping eds addiction
                      Nope. Not at all.
                      Steve Worsley

                      R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

                      Comment


                      • #26


                        "Go an, go an, go an, go an, go an..." :laugh:
                        Steve Worsley

                        R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                        VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                        J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Panick not chaps. I haven't made any decisions yet.
                          1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                          MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            weel ed what have you decided to do with the monty then.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Oh no, its only 6miles from me (i'm in Hoddesdon), but its not on the list of "must haves" that my wife keeps hold of when I say I want to buy a Montego.... looks nice though!
                              Neil
                              90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
                              94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
                              01 MG ZS 180
                              97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
                              16' BMW 330d M Sport
                              14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
                              57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by wee golda
                                weel ed what have you decided to do with the monty then.
                                I haven't heard anything from Mr Astranova so I assume the sale is off. I was waiting from some more pictures before I made up my mind. It certainly does look like a car worth saving.
                                1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                                MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X