Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gti

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Ed View Post
    Let us know how you get on! I don't think I'll be able to relax about this one until I know it's safely in the hands of "one of us".
    I'll second that Ed mate, it has to end up with 'one of us', a prime example of that going wrong already is that tampered MG EFi in Scotland and we could do without the good cars that are left falling into the wrong hands again!

    Comment


    • #32
      I've been looking for a black one for a while, and I'm more a fan of the facelift looks and also didn't really want a black MG as there's plenty of them!

      Will be ringing them first thing in the morning

      Comment


      • #33
        nice one well done sir! I was having silly thought myself about it , very rare model /colour like this must not be scrapped!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by bigrct View Post
          I've been looking for a black one for a while, and I'm more a fan of the facelift looks and also didn't really want a black MG as there's plenty of them!

          Will be ringing them first thing in the morning
          How did you get on?
          1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

          MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

          Comment


          • #35
            I'm in the market for another monty/maestro and this is about 2 miles away from me... Wat to do...

            Comment


            • #36
              Go see the car and make a realistic offer.

              Comment


              • #37
                OK. I'll pop in after work.. They don't answer...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by hixsy View Post
                  OK. I'll pop in after work.. They don't answer...
                  Very interested to hear what you think of the car.
                  1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                  MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Ed View Post
                    How did you get on?
                    Far as I'm aware I'm sending my recovery guy down for it :/

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by bigrct View Post
                      Far as I'm aware I'm sending my recovery guy down for it :/
                      Good man. I look forward to hearing more!
                      1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                      MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        scrappy

                        I've been to this yard and the lads there are sound and helpful when I needed stuff , I spoke to the gaffer there, and the previous owner loved this car, unfortunately the owner was taken from us in a bike crash and was just left in the garage they said to me £500 , if I had the cash it would of been with me by now but hopefully one of you lads have saved it???? as I've got to sell this Monty EFi F-reg before anything else or i'll be divorced or better shoved in the garage for life

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          This now appears to be on eBay. I take it that it's still homeless.

                          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROVER-MONT...item43ca057027
                          1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                          MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I thought it had been sold too?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Gti

                              I thought it would of by now anyway, I might just have a watch you never know!!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                WTF? I'd agreed a price and was supposed to be collecting Monday!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X