Found some holes today both rear arches and drivers side wing as there was a mass of filler on them
will get some photos up later tomorrow but theres alot of rust bubbles around it bottom of the doors ect. But the sills are looking good just need a good rub down by looks of it
Gave it a really good clean today as the moss was on every pannel.
And I removed the dash as the heater matrix had a leak but a I might be able to fix it as its just a plastic seam with a pin hole leak so its not all bad
engine still runs with out the ecu being pluged in ? in the dash :?
will get some photos up later tomorrow but theres alot of rust bubbles around it bottom of the doors ect. But the sills are looking good just need a good rub down by looks of it
Gave it a really good clean today as the moss was on every pannel.
And I removed the dash as the heater matrix had a leak but a I might be able to fix it as its just a plastic seam with a pin hole leak so its not all bad

engine still runs with out the ecu being pluged in ? in the dash :?


Seems to be to many cheap fixes over the years as everything is filler filler and more filler I just hope theres a car left when all the filler and rust is away.

Comment