Replied Lee, 4 pairs saved so only one pair left. who wants them???
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Maestro wheel Arches
Collapse
X
-
Jeff, can I have the last pair? Will throw you a message too.
Cheers
LeeCurrent Fleet.
1981 Metro 'S'
1985 Metro MG Turbo
1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'
1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'
1995 Land Rover 110
2004 Rover Streetwise Td
Comment
-
Will check and find out, took ages to be delivered last timeOriginally posted by grant1987 View PostAny update Jeff On when the Arches Are Landing
Many Thanks
Lee1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Supposed to be here on Tuesday LeeOriginally posted by grant1987 View PostAny update Jeff On when the Arches Are Landing
Many Thanks
Lee1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Hi leeOriginally posted by grant1987 View PostGreat news on the arches arriving, trophy blue maestro be back to former glory in no time now

Need your details please1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment

Comment