No announcement yet.

Rebuild OF MG Maestro Turbo 169

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed that I've not put any photos up of the rear suspension and more work done on the rear disc brakes, so here they are all, thats left is to drill the new stud holes. then its ready for fitting
    Attached Files

Comment

and I'll just post this to show the lights I've fitted to the Bumper, there a Fog and driving light in one unit, as it dose get foggy where I am in Somerset. to control the front fog lights I'm using a front fog light switch from a Classic Range Rover, as it's the same style of switch as used in the Maestro
      Attached Files

Comment

they look very useful...are they easy to find?

Comment

Their PIAA ones, they do a few size of duel units, the size I’ve used are the same height but 5mm narrower than the Lucas one, last time I looked there were plenty on eBay

Comment

PIAA lights are fantastic pieces of kit, used to have some on my old rally car, tons more light output than the Cibies or Hella.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul72 View Post
              Their PIAA ones, they do a few size of duel units, the size I’ve used are the same height but 5mm narrower than the Lucas one, last time I looked there were plenty on eBay
              cheers! I'll have a look, last search I did came up with Hella units that are oval and had mixed reviews, as well as a million dodgy looking led ones..

Comment

Going to be one awesome turbo when its finished, coming on well
                MG Maestro Turbo #500
                BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
                Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
                Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X