Returning member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning member

Hi everyone. I am a proud owner of a Rover Maestro 1991 with the 1.6 's' series engine. I used it quite often, and showed it at several club events, before it failed the m.o.t. three years ago. Since then I have had the cills, inner and outer, and extensive floor repairs welded in place. I have replaced, and sprayed the rear bumper, and am in the process of doing the front one. I have two front wing replacements that also need respraying. There is much more that needs doing before I can put it back on the road.
    I also have a MG ZS 180 Monogram in Typhoon blue with a recent m.o.t. (April) which looks absolutely stunning, but I need to sell it soon as I suffer with a bad back. Hence one of the reasons for taking so long with the Maestro.
    I look forward to sharing the continuing restoration of the Maestro with you all. I will try and upload some photos.

Great news Geoff and welcome back!
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

The M&MOC Map of the World: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1577325
    How to add yourself to the M&MOC Map:http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/sho...703#post185703

MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    Hyundai Tucson Premier SE (Daily run-around)

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff Smith View Post
      Hi everyone. I am a proud owner of a Rover Maestro 1991 with the 1.6 's' series engine. I used it quite often, and showed it at several club events, before it failed the m.o.t. three years ago. Since then I have had the cills, inner and outer, and extensive floor repairs welded in place. I have replaced, and sprayed the rear bumper, and am in the process of doing the front one. I have two front wing replacements that also need respraying. There is much more that needs doing before I can put it back on the road.
      I also have a MG ZS 180 Monogram in Typhoon blue with a recent m.o.t. (April) which looks absolutely stunning, but I need to sell it soon as I suffer with a bad back. Hence one of the reasons for taking so long with the Maestro.
      I look forward to sharing the continuing restoration of the Maestro with you all. I will try and upload some photos.
      Getting there then Ive had a few 180s and they're great cars
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible, now being used
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. now being used
      1984 MG Montego EFi in black. Digital dash, putting back together
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. Back on the road. now being used

Comment

Thank you for your kind responses

Comment

Working...
        X