Austin maestro 1.6 s series 1989

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin maestro 1.6 s series 1989

Hi does anyone know what is the correct part number for temputure sender sensor for a Austin maestro 1.6 s series 1989

I can have a look tomorrow if you're in no hurry, or John might be along in a bit
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      I can have a look tomorrow if you're in no hurry, or John might be along in a bit
      you never know ha ha ha...epc says ADU7161 , no longer available, use GTR134, so either should be ok

Comment

Cheers for those part numbers John

Comment

Originally posted by Duke92 View Post
          No problem, I think that they are the ones that are easy to find, as they were used on SD1 etc, there is one odd one that is hard to find iirc and it can be replaced by this one..Someone on a Triumph forum in the USA had a list of Lucas sensors and graphs of their resistance versus temperature (must have had plenty of spare time!) it turned out that a lot of them were very similar..

Comment

Actually ADU7161 is easily available, quite a few on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300648969...Bk9SR4qCnLv-YA

Comment

Make sure you get the one I have marked with a red X it's the original ADU7161 (the Lucas on in the photos), if you get the replacement you find it can leak. I changed over to that model and we had to use 2 washers to stop it leaking, the original part doesn't use a washer or gasket there is a sliding copper part that fits into the block and as you tighten it it seals it. Good luck.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X