No announcement yet.

2.0TD Sudden Power Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The restrictor is built into the vapour separator iirc.

Comment

no, the restrictor is shoved down the return hose.

Comment

Originally posted by robert1 View Post
        no, the restrictor is shoved down the return hose.
        I'm glad you pointed that out...just in time to rescue some restrictors from my 'handy bits of hose' box!

Comment

Just read this about the restrictor, so if it goes in the hose I’m assuming it would go in the hose from separator to where I tee into the return pipe, therefore leaving the main return pipe as it?

I guess now I come back to my previous question as to where you can buy these things and is there any kind of spec?

I still haven’t found a suitable air separator either, the one from earlier post is quite small only 6mm hose so I was worried it might restrict the fuel supply. Can you get the actual Montego ones?

Comment

Thought I would just add a comment to my previous posts. After 3 or 4 months sorting this problem out and many other things in the process I now have the engine running again! I was very happy when it started second pull on the starter, amazing! Just need to rebuild the front of the Land Rover now so can take it for a spin, with more power I hope

Comment

Working...
            X