Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
127 results in 0.0729 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• Andy
    started a topic MG Maestro Turbo Autochoke

MG Maestro Turbo Autochoke

Does anyone know where I could buy or have refurbished an auto-choke for a maestro turbo please? Car was not starting at all. Had a modified refurbished carb fitted recently, with its original auto-choke. So swapped that with new o-rings for the original one (which was new 10 years 6k ago) It now starts...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic Maestro Rear Suspension Rubber Bushes Wanted.

Maestro Rear Suspension Rubber Bushes Wanted.

Does anyone know where these can be located? Tried Rimmer Bros and Motobuild with no luck. After:

2X top mounting upper rubber bush
    2X top mounting lower rubber bush

Upper ones been more important, they have disintegrated. From my last thread regarding the rear coilovers...
    See more | Go to post

• Problems fitting Gaz coilovers. Anyone else had this?

Gaz coilovers arrived a few weeks ago. Garage is having a nightmare fitting them. I thought they were suppose to be plug and play! Had to remove all the front brakes to fit the fronts ones. Hope they ride ok as the threaded top of the shock shaft was initially an inch too short but they have got them...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic MG Turbo Head Gasket Wanted.

MG Turbo Head Gasket Wanted.

Still having quite a few teething problems with 505 after tuning. Engines out atm as engine mount cracked just as it was going in to get the gaz coilovers fitted! New the old suspension set up was to low and hard! Anyway he wants to take the head back off for various reasons but cant find a gasket....
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic Help Finding Some Service Parts.

Help Finding Some Service Parts.

Could anyone please help finding some service parts. Part numbers or links please. Found a few part numbers Googling but nothing comes up. Parts for an MG Maestro Turbo.

After:
    PAS Belt
    HT Leads
    Spark Plugs (Bearing in mind when its eventually set up correctly it will...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic Are these the correct calipers for my MG?

Are these the correct calipers for my MG?

Would anyone be able to confirm if the below are the correct left and right calipers for my mg maestro turbo please? I am getting mixed up with the part numbers. PAW big brake kit has turned up, I used Brembo sport max discs to get the pcd re-drilled and mintex 1144 pads (the last ones available according...
    See more | Go to post

• Help With Question From PAW Engineering Regarding Big Brake Kit?

I have received an email copied below from Tony at PAW Engineering. They are in the process of making the big brake kit from the maestro. Can anyone help with his question regarding 'would it be possible for you to supply the brackets that locate the brake pads and 2 sliders so that we can double check...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic MG Maestro Turbo Brake Component Part Numbers?

MG Maestro Turbo Brake Component Part Numbers?

I have just received an email off PAW Engineering letting me know that he has the materials, and the programs are written to produce some more of his big brake kits which is great news. Now I need to start gathering the rest of the parts of the maestro braking system so it would be a great help if anyone...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic Some MG Maestro Brake Questions.

Some MG Maestro Brake Questions.

My MG Turbo has finally gone in for the power upgrades I described here:

Gearbox and clutch options for 300bhp+ - Maestro & Montego Owners Club

Then I should imagine it will be going back in the garage till next spring which gives me 6 months to decided what to do with...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic MG Maestro Turbo Alternator Question.

MG Maestro Turbo Alternator Question.

Hi, my alternator seems to have packed in. Well its smoking and the battery light is on! I have just ordered a A127/65 from the local motor factors to pick up tomorrow. He was struggling with the part numbers for my car and I found the one mentioned by Google'ing fits a 2.0 efi. Am I right in presuming...
    See more | Go to post

• Engine still running cold after new thermostat!

Took the MG out for a spin last week and the engine temperature gauge was only reading ¼ sat in traffic and nothing while moving. Changed the thermostat this morning. It initially started working getting near to ½ way and then the same, reading ¼ sat in traffic and nothing while moving. What else could...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic [Wanted] PAW big brake kit.

PAW big brake kit.

I don’t suppose anyone has one of the above lying round in their garage not been used do they? Thanks Andrew...
    See more | Go to post

• Wanted: Maestro Turbo 39 tooth speedo drive?

Come across one last hurdle. Been in contact with a pg1 builder and everything is planned and sorted except the speedo drive. The only one he has is a metal one and is part of the diff and he can’t get it off. I am getting a Quaife ATB differential fitted. On googling there seems to be a plastic...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic Gearbox and clutch options for 300bhp+

Gearbox and clutch options for 300bhp+

As the title says. I am after some advice on options for what people do when running this level of power in a maestro/montego turbo. Surprisingly I cant find anything using the search function with over 20+years of threads but I know it has been done several times before. I no its fairly quite on here...
    See more | Go to post

• Andy
    started a topic MG maestro turbo 500 and 113 together.

MG maestro turbo 500 and 113 together.

Hope the owner doesn't mind me posting pictures. My neighbor who owns a garage has number #113 in for an engine swap. Apparently the head is beyond repair so a rebuilt T16 is been installed. Shame to ruin the originality but at least its been used. Just done a bit of research on it though the forums...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X