Scotland - Regular Monthly Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder

Hey, Just a reminder that the second meet takes place at Broadwood Farm Carvery tomorrow night (31st).
    Hope to see some of you there. We will be meeting between 7.30-8pm and having a bite to eat (£3.99 for carvery) then head over to bar area to chill and chat.

Comment

Meet no.3

Hello guys,

Meet number 3 is in the process of being organised. We are still looking at the east/west alternating meet so this one should be held in Dunfermline area if everyone is ok with that. It was suggested by one of the attenders that we meet this time at The Seven Kings, Bridge street Dunfermline. Its just across from the park and has a big car park out back. It is a one way system to get to it but not too hard to find. Its no £3.99 carvery but they do 2 for a tenner basic meals like burger and chips or macaroni which we could probably sort between us and if your feeling flush they do fancier food too. Let me know what you think and get your name down so we can book a table again even if your not eating.
      one way system is as follows (coming from the west)

Comment

Originally posted by WeeMcE View Post
        Hello guys,

Meet number 3 is in the process of being organised. We are still looking at the east/west alternating meet so this one should be held in Dunfermline area if everyone is ok with that. It was suggested by one of the attenders that we meet this time at The Seven Kings, Bridge street Dunfermline. Its just across from the park and has a big car park out back. It is a one way system to get to it but not too hard to find. Its no £3.99 carvery but they do 2 for a tenner basic meals like burger and chips or macaroni which we could probably sort between us and if your feeling flush they do fancier food too. Let me know what you think and get your name down so we can book a table again even if your not eating.
        one way system is as follows (coming from the west)

I'll need a really good excuse to miss this in Dunfermline!! What date is it or have I missed it? Plot has very much been lost this week so that wouldn't be surprising
        1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
        1989 BMW 316i
        2013 BMW 320d Touring
        2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
        Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

It will be on the last Wednesday of the month (as with all our meets) so this makes it the 28th.I have since discovered that the gap in the blue line on the map is actually two was so no need to do the circle roundto get to the car park so makes it easier!

Comment

Originally posted by WeeMcE View Post
            It will be on the last Wednesday of the month (as with all our meets) so this makes it the 28th.I have since discovered that the gap in the blue line on the map is actually two was so no need to do the circle roundto get to the car park so makes it easier!
            D'oh - sorry missed that should know better!! Will check work diary as am in Bristol at some point and get back asap! Cheers
            1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
            1989 BMW 316i
            2013 BMW 320d Touring

Treasurer

Comment

I will be there. Looking forward to it!!
              1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
              1989 BMW 316i
              2013 BMW 320d Touring

Treasurer

Comment

Good stuff, will see you there. Should be the usual crew if we can get in touch with them all now that the other forum is down. 28th November, 7 Kings, Dunfermline for around 7.30/8pm. Will get the table booked tomorrow.

Any more for any more????

Comment

With regret I will not be able to get to this meet due to other commitments, but will
                  be looking forward to the next one...pity as I was looking forward to get my hands on that good shag....carpet on the volvo!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear you cant make it.... Will pass on your regards to Adrian for denying his shag pile a stoke in November!!! Will hopefully see you guys in February at the next meet. Will be taking a wee break over the Christmas period as its awfie busy and a bit more difficult to sort something out that everyone can attend. Keep in touch tho!

Comment

Just a reminder that this is happening tonight at the seven kings dunfermlin. Table booked for 8pm

Comment

ANother great night - thanks Hazel for organising what turned into our Christmas tea!! Looking forward to Feb's meet already!
                        1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
                        1989 BMW 316i
                        2013 BMW 320d Touring

Treasurer

Comment

Meet number 4

Hey guys,

Ive updated the post on autoshite forum but just to let everyone on here know the next meet will take place at the carvery in Cumbernauld on 27th Feb (last Wednesday of the month) Hope to see some of you there.

Comment

Final shout for this months meet

Hi guys, Final shout out for our next meet on 27th February at the Cumbernauld carvery. If you can let me know if you will be joining us as I will be booking the table tomorrow. Everyone is welcome - With or without retro car and you don't need to have dinner either. Just looking to finalise numbers. Thanks

Comment

Put me down for one, but I will need to leave early to pick up the other half from night school.

Cheers
                              S

Comment

Not a problem, see you there

Comment

Working...
                                X