No announcement yet.

Scotland - Regular Monthly Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably wont make this as I've just remembered iam helping my mate move house in Edinburgh on Wednesday!!

Always next month!!

Comment

ok doke, maybe next time....

Comment

Any final takers for tomorrow night?
        Going to be booking the table so let me know for numbers... Remember we are at Cumbernauld again this month.
        Ta

Comment

Meet tomorrow (26th June)

Sorry for the last minute post here but just to let you all know we are having our usual monthly meet again at Broadwood farm carvery. We will be meeting tomorrow (26th June) at 7.30 for 8pm Let me know if you wanna come along and I will book the table. Thanks

Comment

Put me down for a meal for one, aka sad sods meal, the Mrs can't make it.

Cheers
            S

Comment

Thats a shame, consider ur spot booked ;-)

Comment

Just noticed this post .. Can't believe the first meet happened 10 minutes from my house and i bloody missed it (by a mere 9 months lol), was great to meet you both today... Even if you did break my heart lol

Comment

Wasnt intentional, Im sure it doesnt need that much to get it back into tip top condition. I suppose its the chance you take when you sell on a car. We meet every month but I think as the better weather is suppose to be around during the summer(haha) then a couple of us were thinking about arranging a wee jaunt out and about at the end of this month. Youre more than welcome to join us, will keep the updates on this thread so just keep checking :-)
                  Hazel

Comment

Originally posted by MontegoRoss View Post
                    Just noticed this post .. Can't believe the first meet happened 10 minutes from my house and i bloody missed it (by a mere 9 months lol), was great to meet you both today... Even if you did break my heart lol
                    We're you reunited with MCK?
                    1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
                    1989 BMW 316i
                    2013 BMW 320d Touring
                    2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
                    Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

No, Andy C wasn't with us at the show.

Comment

I know... Life is one big risk anyway.... Have to say though both the monty and threat maestro looked absolutely stunning... I was very jealous... Hence why i haven't been to too many shows.

Incidentally there was a 200k mile Maestro in the car park for sale as i was leaving.... But my god it looked damn rough lol

Comment

I was fondling your old Monti last night again ross. Will need to work on my other half as currently, said female has a unnatural deep seated hatred for Montegos for no apparent reason. Perhaps i should just buy one and hope she come round eventually
                          Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
                          Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
                          Morris ital 1.7slx 83
                          Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

Hmmm... 2 years ago i'd have said you would be getting a cracker... But since i haven't seen maureen for a long time... I don't know what to say :-(

Comment

She still looks and sounds like a good car. Needs wee bit of paint work perhaps but not too much.
                              Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
                              Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
                              Morris ital 1.7slx 83
                              Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

Meeting this Wednesday 31st

Hey all, Just to let you know we are continuing our meet this Wednesday 31st July at Broadwood farm carvery. We are also looking to arrange a Saturday run but torn between this Saturday and the following. Any suggestions would be welcome. Let me know if you're coming to the carvery and i'll book you a seat

Comment

Working...
                                X