No announcement yet.

Scotland - Regular Monthly Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always seem to have problems registering with the Autoshite forum, never get a confirmation email ?

Comment

I don't think I got a conformation email but having checked the forum just there I noticed that you're not the only one having problems registering. The moderators don't seem to be around at the moment. Will let you know if anything changes.

Comment

Meeting tomorrow

Hey all, reminder that this is going ahead tomorrow night (Wednesday 27th) at the Broadwood carvery in Cumbernauld, details on a previous post. Table is booked 7.30 for 8pm so will see some of you there. Unfortunately montys are still sorned so will be bring one of the modern jalopies.

Comment

Was a good nite thanks to Hazel and In for organising again.
          Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
          Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
          Morris ital 1.7slx 83
          Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

meeting number 6

Just an update. Next meeting will be on Wednesday 24th April at the carvery in Cumbernauld. Usual time, 7.30 for 8pm. Could you let me know if you're coming by Friday so that I can book you a space at the table........ Hope to see some of you next week. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WeeMcE View Post
              Just an update. Next meeting will be on Wednesday 24th April at the carvery in Cumbernauld. Usual time, 7.30 for 8pm. Could you let me know if you're coming by Friday so that I can book you a space at the table........ Hope to see some of you next week. Thanks
              I am away with work again need to plan my travel better!!!
              1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
              1989 BMW 316i
              2013 BMW 320d Touring
              2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
              Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

mark my card would you please. I'm upright again.

Cheers
                S

Comment

Not a problem..... Will your good lady be coming?

Comment

like a pair of book ends are we. One no good without the other. She's looking forward to it.

Cheers
                    S

Comment

The more the merrier........ looking forward to seeing you both. Unfortunately my wee car wont be back on the road until may, mot next Thursday. Should have the efi with us tho.

Comment

Any more for any more????
                        Going to get a table booked tonight/ tomorrow at the latest. let me know if you want a wee seat reserved.
                        Broadwood farm carvery, Cumbernauld, Wednesday night, 7.30 for 8pm
                        Ta

Comment

Next meet Wednesday 29th May

Hi All,
                          Next meet will be, as always, on the last Wednesday of the month (29th)
                          If you were at the last one you will have probably overheard discussion about the venue of our meets. I think the general consensus from the majority of regular attenders is that they would prefer it to stay at Cumbernauld rather than up in Dunfermline as more often than not the people from through that way dont turn up. We are hoping to organise a few drive and dines over the summer and maybe head through Greenock/Gourock way for a wee visit one evening.
                          So........ meets will remain at Broadwood farm carvery just off the M80 Cumbernauld and details of future meets will be posted.
                          Let me know your thoughts and put your name down by Monday for next week so I can book a table.

Thanks

Comment

I should be along with the Maestro if it goes through its MOT on Saturday!

Thursday would be better tho???

I still can't register on autoshite!

Comment

What about Grangemouth as a location? There is a brewers fare type place there, just off the M9 half way between fife and Glasgow?

Comment

Open to suggestions.
                                Im keeping people updated via both Autoshite and here. I think there is a problem with Autoshites new members registration and they were looking into taking over from the current moderators as they haven't been on in ages so no-one is able to be registered. The meet has been a Wednesday but happy to change the night if it suits others but as far as I know it suits most people to be mid week. Come along to this one and meet some folk and we can all have a chat about other locations and dates. hoping to maybe organise a couple of weekend days out too now that the better weather is hopefully coming our way. Dont worry bout having your car if it cant make it just bring yourself along....... look forward to seeing you!
                                Hazel

Comment

Working...
                                X