If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the Maestro and Montego Owners Club. Why not post in the Welcome & Feedback forum and introduce yourself?
I modified the brackets with 2 extra holes so it was in line with the centre bolt hole that fits through the wish bone.
Anti roll bar poly bushes are what I had lying around in my garage, There for the anti roll bar for a mk2 fiesta xr2 for the rear, But you can buy them here as well, item http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiest...item4605ca6d83
I guess useing the standard or poly mounts for the rear anti roll bar bushes on a metro might be better but I dunno since I just use what I have lying around ect.
Engine in threads are great, especially when you start it up
1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
How it is just now with out the seats on the roof now.
Inside
The reason why the car had to go in the driveway for the day LOL
Trying to get the engine to run but so far' Nothing
1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
New photos.
How its looking just now.
Working on the door on the bonnet.
The newly constructed drivers door bottom.
front side
Other side of the door with just the outer skin being replaced.
And now the stuff that I hate.
The rear quarter pannel thats as flat as the north sea.
Bottom part of the rear quarter that dont look to good to the sill.
B pillar to new sill, I think it looks ****.
Comment