Originally posted by kobe
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Silverleaf MG Montego efi
Collapse
X
-
Never had much luck with rust converter. It tends to convert back in the end...M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)
Comment
-
Shot blast it you could even do that at home. Heard a few bad stories of cars being acid dipped then developing rust in unusual places later down the line, trouble is it strips everything everywhere so if it's not properly protected straight after stripping you could be in trouble.
Personally I'd go for shot blast primer paint.
Comment
-
Outer sills are gone but not had a chance to have a good look over it yet.Originally posted by charliecosworth View Postthat needs some serious bodywork, whats it like underneath?
I have a couple of options available with the bodywork etc
Plenty of gaffer tape on it lol1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment




































Comment