Got sent a PM on 17th September 2016, 08:36 and it has only turned up in my inbox today!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Forum glitches and questions about how to use the forum
Collapse
X
-
www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site
-
Just noticed that I'm getting the latest post shown twice on the Recent Posts section of the front page, but there is only one actual posting on the forum.Club Secretary
Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)
1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
2011 MINI Countryman Cooper S All4 (Daily run-around)
1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car
You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't
Comment
-
Just tried to change my settings as I've bought a new car but when I try and save any changes I get a message "Cannot change the custom field"______________________________________________
Maestro turbo No. 108
Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)
Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108
Comment
-
Can the fact that posts in the Frequently Asked Questions section don't allow replies be highlighted or emboldened please, as it c auses confusion when people don't realise.Last edited by mgdavid; 17th October 2016, 09:44.
Comment
-
I had this problem in October Andy as I've changed my car but I can't change my settings either. The response is in earlier posts in this thread but I was told it would be fixed in the next upgrade which I was told was to be "soon".........Originally posted by Andy View PostI cant figure out how to change my signature and icon picture on this new forum. Could anyone help me with this? Cheers Andy.
______________________________________________
Maestro turbo No. 108
Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)
Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108
Comment
-
This is to do with the image Captcha to prevent spammers. Did a Captcha come up? (The thing that asks you to type the letters that appear in the image)Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View PostDoing this and kicking me out now
If you go to top right and click on your username then My Profile > You can edit your avatar in there. To edit the signature, go to 'Edit Settings > Account' and you can do it in there. Let me know if you need any more helpOriginally posted by Andy View PostI cant figure out how to change my signature and icon picture on this new forum. Could anyone help me with this? Cheers Andy.
Have you tried this recently? The upgrade was done a little while ago, I was told it was fixed in that version. Let me know how you get on? If it hasn't improved, I will raise it with vBulletin.Originally posted by macca666 View PostI had this problem in October Andy as I've changed my car but I can't change my settings either. The response is in earlier posts in this thread but I was told it would be fixed in the next upgrade which I was told was to be "soon".........
Comment
-
Lol you never knowOriginally posted by G4GLM View Post
think they're trying to tell us something Jeff!1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
I still can't login properly. When I login it produces a tiny small box within the big screen.Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk
Comment
-
Yes does the same for me. I get round it by clicking on the maestro/montego owners club badge at the top left then it goes full screen them enter the forum that way still logged in. Not ideal but it works.Originally posted by Beaker View PostI still can't login properly. When I login it produces a tiny small box within the big screen.MG Maestro Turbo #500
Rover 218 VVC Coupe
MG TF
Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon WRX
Comment

Comment