No announcement yet.

2004 MG 'M' Day Pre-Event Camping & BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it was a good weekend, and the glowing gazebo only proved necesarry a few times to avoid the slight showers. It was nice to meet the "metro" lot who I hope we can persuade to come to Nene park next month. Perhaps they can even join the northern convoy
    Aside from a rather interesting journey home due to the M1 being shut I think a good time was had by all even though the stand wasn't as full as perhaps it could have been.

all that remains for me to do is to ask people/someone to do an event writeup for the next club magazine? Do we have any takers?
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Hi there guys thought i would make an apperence. Was a great day and night before. Seriously thinking about camping again at the british leyland day, Pretty good really because us metro owners dont take up alot of room. :laugh: Out of complete interrest was looking around the web for montys and maestros for sale and found some that would have be better deals than the little R100 lol....... next car???? Want one of them talking dashes too gonna have to see if we can get one to work in a metro lol.

Anyway hope to see you all soon, was a good laugh at the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by MGTurbo
        Good for you! Wouldnt take it there again!

thats not very nice good job i dont check the light beams eh ? (not my job) if they work it does me . im not a tester though

Comment

Working...
        X