Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Finally here and here it'll stay till possibly end January depending when my council garage comes through

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
    When I first saw the picture, I was tempted to say 'I hope that citröen doesn't break down', but thought it might be tempting fate...good job I didn't, or I'd be getting the blame ha ha..
    Hah, Wednesday now lol. It's the flat bed part that's busted. Solenoid has gone. Bit like when I brought back the red French mg montego turbo, that took weeks after it was picked up

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    When I first saw the picture, I was tempted to say 'I hope that citröen doesn't break down', but thought it might be tempting fate...good job I didn't, or I'd be getting the blame ha ha..

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Well it's on its way, but unfortunately the truck brokedown so it's not here till tomorrow
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 10th December 2018, 15:12.

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    I'd be tempted to pop a few of those disposeable wardrobe dehumidifiers in the car too....shipping containers seem to be pot luck whether they are dry or damp, I was lucky and got one that seemed to be naturally dry, but I insulated it anyway, just in case...some of th ones at work are a bit damp, can't really see what the differenc is either....

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Yep, with a car cover over it

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    Shipping container?

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Container all sorted and now ready for Monday, just have to make a ramp to get the car in it

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by carfix View Post
    Hi Jeff.

You are correct. I spent most of the summer doing the jobs on the house and maintenance of the day to day cars.

I did acquire another Maestro though! and a new dog.
    Nice one lol

Leave a comment:

• carfix
    replied
    Hi Jeff.

You are correct. I spent most of the summer doing the jobs on the house and maintenance of the day to day cars.

I did acquire another Maestro though! and a new dog.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by carfix View Post
    Nice one Jeff. Looks a peach and a bonus with a none cracked dash. I look forward to the details of the recommission.
    Ta. It's coming to Lincoln on the 10th December atm and going straight into storage until a local garage is available. I'm guessing you haven't finished your Maestro yet?

Leave a comment:

• carfix
    replied
    Nice one Jeff. Looks a peach and a bonus with a none cracked dash. I look forward to the details of the recommission.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Yeah it's not bad at all John. I was happy to nearly pay what the owner wanted. With the exception of the bottom of the sills the Body is about 95 percent perfect for a 28 year old car that's been previously restored, it's beginning to get surface rust round the rear screens but nothing major, engine I can get running, headlining is an easy fix as are a couple of other things. Will look good against my red one.

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    Looks pretty good, must have been stored nice and dry I guess...

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Need a little work, part of bottom the sills, headlining, basic recommissioning. Not run since 2004, one owner from new, couple of small rust spots on the bodywork that I will leave on it. Lovely interior, non cracked dash. Looking forward to getting it here and sorting it out for the spring/summer to go with my red digital dash
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 24th November 2018, 13:29.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X