Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Doorcards finished, will be using the small retaining clips as per original on three of the doors as I've near run out of the small white brackets I've used to upgrade in the past. Had to adapt another rear card from a later model with electric windows, New speakers also on so just have to remove the blue tape on the rear card. No idea how old that is.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 24th August 2020, 14:01.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    As you can see the older type is an alloy inner surround but the newer is plastic so cheaper to make.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    All done and I didn't break the glass. Just the other side to do and they can go on the car
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Also sorted one of the door mirrors, my NOS ones are blank so i had to put a lever on from one of my old ones.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 22nd August 2020, 15:23.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Sorted all the damaged front wing paint, front splash shields on, sorted the non working front indicator, removed the fuel filler pipe for basic de-rusting and no holes in it so that's a good thing. I've also repaired the original dash display and put LED lamps in it so that will be going back in the car. Been experimenting with that for quite a while but alls working now. It's not too far off being completed but will be cleaning most things in the engine bay next as there isn't a radiator in it atm. The rad company is having difficulty in finding a replacement core so that's a little delay, will at somepoint have to sort the HRW as one of the side heat units has come ways from the glass but the car won't be finished this year anyway so no rush.
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 22nd August 2020, 11:16.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    All back together and in the car. The front drivers seat looks brand new and only one part of the seat base is old and needed cleaning. The seat back, escutcheons and rest of the base is new
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More of the seat base
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    The rear boot lock wasn't working due to excessive old grease, so cleaned that up and now all working properly, also started stripping the drivers seat base as I have new covers going on. These seat base caps are on early models only
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 21st August 2020, 13:08.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Seats in,
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Carpets in, centre console in carpet trims, seat belt stalks all back in
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 21st August 2020, 13:45.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Pillar trims all in and rear interior lamps working, seat belts all in, doors seals back on, new parts going in, door seals on
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 21st August 2020, 13:45.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Sunroof now back in
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Grab handles back on as are the sunvisors. Also removed the knackered radiator and dropped that off to a fabricators near me who i've used before
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More, fabricated sunroof handle opening glued in, had to push the lining into the gap with one of my trimming tools then tighten all the screws
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 13th August 2020, 10:53.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Headlining near complete and what a job without a headliner biscuit. Not the best i've ever done but its better than it was
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X