Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern shows 2026

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
    Blimey I'm working round that way for two days and visiting there tomorrow afternoon on my way to Eskdale from Grosmont where I'm staying for a night, next night I'm in Ulverston and visiting the Lauren & Hardy Museum.
    Then going down to Wigan/Bolton to do a couple of jobs there on Saturday before going home.
    But I will be in my MGZT260 so not a Montego/Maestro
    Is that still going! I have fond memories of visiting there as a child in the 90's. Absolutely loved it, parents couldn't get me out of there.
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    Rover 218 VVC Coupe
    MG TF
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon WRX

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Andy View Post

      Is that still going! I have fond memories of visiting there as a child in the 90's. Absolutely loved it, parents couldn't get me out of there.
      Yes it is. Been wanting to go there for a few years but never had the time while working near there
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
        Some pictures from today's show at Ryhope, decent weather, free entry, decent catering and plenty to look at in the museum, as usual a great day out to start the season.
        A very good photo for comparing Maestro versus Montego front end, bonnet line, front wing!

        Comment


        • #94
          Some pictures from the Milton Keynes show on Sunday, quite a good turn out, a total of 23 Maestro/Montegos, including 4 vans, 4 estates, two saloons and a variety of different Maestros, from 1.3 base to MG Turbo
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #95
            And a few more...
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #96
              Wow!!! - what a fantastic turn out!

              Comment


              • #97
                ......I'm starting to think "I'd like a Maestro van"

                I could perhaps "A-Team" it a fraction , make it stand out beyond it's rarity, history. They are an attractive van I think

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Morris Montego View Post
                  Wow!!! - what a fantastic turn out!
                  Yes, it is always a good show, but I think this year was the best Maestro/Montego turn out that I've seen. The fact that all four vans were in different period livery and looked like new was the icing on the cake, they are good vans. I drove mine to Barcelona & used very little fuel on the way, despite going over, rather than under, the Pyrenees...

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    " I drove mine to Barcelona & used very little fuel on the way, despite going over, rather than under, the Pyrenees.."

                    That's impressive!!

                    Comment


                    • I saw a yellow BT van at the Beaulieu autojumble and spoke with Matt (if i remember correctly) from Bristol way. He showed me pictures of his facelifted white Mg Montego Turbo which he fitted many pre facelift bits. Looked very nice and impressive the work he undertook.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Nice leg stretch for VP. About 460 miles over the weekend..great turnout and nice chatting to some new people as well as the usual suspects

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X