• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It can be expensive shopping at GBE!! That clutch must of been few quid
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

Comment

• It was Peter. Is this clutch the same as yours?

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

• yes i have all 3 items that you ordered, did you go for 2 gap flywheel? on a advice note hope you have strong left leg!! clutch is solid can be nightmare around town
        Last edited by charliecosworth; 10th April 2015, 22:28.
        MG Maestro turbo 437
        367 Bhp

Comment

• Yes 2 gap - is it gospel what Grant says that there are reports this particular clutch kit can hold 500Ibf torque?

Comment

• Some say he the master of bulls😁😁t but I never had any problems with stuff I bought from him, it's a good clutch not sure on rating how many rover turbos hitting 500ibf to call him a liar!
            MG Maestro turbo 437
            367 Bhp

Comment

• Nice bits there!!

I would definetly look at fitting a hydrolic clutch if that pressure plate is hard work on the left foot! At least it wouldn't eat cables and be really nice to drive....perhaps the zs 180 uprated kit wouldn't be to hard to fit !

Comment

• Good effort!! Lots of nice parts. Will be some car when finished! Would like to see it when its running. What are your plans for it when its 'finished'?

Comment

• Thats what I'm going to do Dave as I know what paddle clutches are like.

It's just a play thing Ross - FWD 1/4 mile drags is what makes me tick. It'll be registered for the road so I guess fun will be had there too.

Comment

• Will you bring it to Crail then?

Comment

• are you converting to Hydraulic clutch, would like to do that myself didn't know it was possible?
                      MG Maestro turbo 437
                      367 Bhp

Comment

• Lots of people say that. I'd always go direct to the manufacturer for all of those parts you bought. Apart from ARP, not sure if they deal direct with the public or not, but the others do. Some money easily saved! Looks like some tasty upgrades. I'd deffo go hydraulic on your clutch. Since I went to more modern daily drivers they are all hydraulic and much easier. It would be a bit of a mission but still worth the effort.
                        Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
                        Some say he the master of bulls😁😁t but I never had any problems with stuff I bought from him,

Comment

• I'm sure at some point in time Crail will be on the agenda Ross.

Looks possible Peter - although I haven't all the info I need. The master cylinder looks almost bolt on - but don't know yet about pedal box/slave cylinder arrangement?

I saved a bit of money with the diff Phil - but yes I suppose I was a little lazy with a one stop shopping rather going to the manufacturers. Have all part # now..

Comment

• Hi Mike have you got a part number for the front gaz shockers and springs.

Comment

• Hi Steve - Gaz will offer you two different types - one for occasional track day and fast road spec and the other a more expensive setup for serious all out track day guy. I went with the first spec - front shock GAS4512A/S - front spring 9"X 325Ib X 2.25"

Comment

• Cheers for that Mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X