Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    I had a long look at this today, before it rained and I cant sell it. Just cant do it as its my last link with Montego's, so I will be keeping it

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    The end of an era!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    As this is my last project and once the car has been finished, I have decided rightly or wrongly to move on and sell this car and all the spares I have left. Updates will still happen but all will be sold

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Dash now in, also have found both sides NOS stalks in my spares so put those on. All working with exception of the horn so that to look at, HRW switch, fog lamp switch and NOS coin tray unit in, heater slider switches unit in, Montego blank, cig lighter and speaker switch in. Then it rained so I put the car away. Before that I tried to attach the bonnet spring and catch but my NOS catch is different so I've had to dig out an old one and im cleaning and spraying primer after lunch. Should be able to attach to the car tomorrow with luck and carry on putting the dash together, glovebox next and column surround. I'm also after a set of dish alloys as a back up so if any one has a set lying around, in any condition please
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 26th January 2018, 14:44.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More, dash going it, I have 3 binnacles so picked the best one after attaching the top bracket
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 26th January 2018, 13:57.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Bit done before rain stopped play, I have 2 display units and both have different display lighting bulb. No idea why and they're not interchangeable. I've had to research new bulbs for the display I was to use
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 26th January 2018, 12:56.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Ta John but the schedule won't be on time. Got too much going on atm

Leave a comment:

• kobe
    replied
    Shaping up very nicely Jeff. Going to be a lovely car. Looks to be ahead of schedule too!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    And bonnet back on

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Bonnet insulation on and front rubber trim

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More done today, last of my new scuttles on and associated parts

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    And rear quarter lights, this is the last major thing so all the big stuff has been completed
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 9th January 2018, 13:14.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Screens are in

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by carfix View Post
    Hi Jeff.

Sorry to hear about this but family must come first.

All the best. Ian
    Thanks Ian, while sorting various things, probate, funeral etc I got a great quote to put the windscreens back in as a flyer landed on my desk, so that's happening next week.

Leave a comment:

• carfix
    replied
    Hi Jeff.

Sorry to hear about this but family must come first.

All the best. Ian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X