Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    Looks like busy day, but a good day, always looks like good progress when engine bay starts to fill up....

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Wiring loom back on, airfilter housing on, battery tray on, horns on and more. Will have to get my riveter out to fix the heatshield on the alternator as that fell in half and will also need to rivet back on the front mounting plates for the sensors
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 8th September 2017, 13:30.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Engine back in today, Had a bit of trouble with the gearbox mount as it was a different size so I adapted the bush, front brake pad indicator now replaced,
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 8th September 2017, 13:27.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Whoops, forgot the pic

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Finally after 3 hours searching through my spares I found my wiring loom for the damaged front brake pads indicator. Expansion tank cleaned, various nuts and bolts cleaned and sorted. More new parts finally picked up from wilcox yesterday so with luck, engine goes in tomorrow
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 7th September 2017, 15:39.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Front brake pipes changed, new battery tray and new horns waiting to go on

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More done today. New steering rack on, mega rare new servo on, front shield on, bonnet rubber strip on, calipers removed as knackered.

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    It's certainly looking the part now, I guess camera may have made gap look smaller than it is in real life..

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
    Not much room down the sides, I guess you'll need a certain amount of sunny weather along the way...
    There's enough John. It'll wheel out so that'll give me more room to to what I need to at the front. Once the fronts all complete I will turn it round to do all that's needed to the rear. But as you say, not in the rain etc

Leave a comment:

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    Not much room down the sides, I guess you'll need a certain amount of sunny weather along the way...

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Plenty to do now

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    It's back now

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    More, I love it and it's a perfect colour match to NOS the grill I've had for a few years
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 24th August 2017, 15:09.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X