Clear All

• Doctordiesel77
    replied
    Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Just for you Gavin.
    Won't be finished Friday now but...... was raining so couldn't uncover it all. doors need to be attached, then B posts painted matt black before the whole thing gets sanded and cut back.
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 26th July 2017, 13:46.

Leave a comment:

• G4GLM
    replied
    Pictures please Jeff!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Got a phone call Monday to say the shell will be ready to pick up Friday. Going to view tomorrow, woo hoo

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
    burning the midnight oil jeff, working on the car at 3.49am! looking good was you not tempted to get manifold painted by zirotec.
    Early efi must be a pig the to change alternator, no wonder they moved it round the front on later models
    No Pete, i'm not interested in concourse. I'm happy with a bit of rust on the exhaust manifold. I've also primed the oil pump and filled the engine with fresh oil so no problems with that as no leaks atm. I'm now working on the driveshafts, air filter housing and various waterpipe clips.
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 21st August 2019, 14:00.

Leave a comment:

• charliecosworth
    replied
    burning the midnight oil jeff, working on the car at 3.49am! looking good was you not tempted to get manifold painted by zirotec.
    Early efi must be a pig the to change alternator, no wonder they moved it round the front on later models

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Last bits done, still a silly place to put the alternator. Waiting for the shell now to carry on

Leave a comment:

• kobe
    replied
    Not yet Jeff. Not given up yet either. 17 year old petrol hasn't done me any favours! I'm confident yours will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by kobe View Post
    Looks good Jeff. I could do with a nice engine
    Not got it working yet then John? I'm hoping all will be ok when I put this back in the car. Always an exciting moment to see if it starts and runs well

Leave a comment:

• kobe
    replied
    Looks good Jeff. I could do with a nice engine

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Ta Ian. Bit more done today, just waiting for a new alternator to turn up, then the air filter housing to sort. Just waiting for the body to finish now

Leave a comment:

• carfix
    replied
    Looking good Jeff.

Keep the photo's coming (I wish I could remember to get the camera out when doing work on my cars!!)

Ian

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Manifolds on. And I've caught the Bodyshop up. Body should be sprayed in August

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Also engine and gearbox nearly ready to put in,

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Arches looking much better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X